Skip to main content

Disney Book Tag



Ellen @ Random Smiles has tagged me to complete the Disney Book Tag!  Thanks very much Ellen!  I hope you don't mind that I'm using your gif.  If anyone would like to participate in this tag, feel free but just be sure to link back to me so I can see your responses.  Without further ado:

The Little Mermaid - A character who is out of their element, "a fish out of water".


Peter Caswell while on the parallel/ mirror Earth from Zero World by Jason M. Hough

Cinderella - A character who goes through a major transformation.


I'm going to go with Ellen's response here too with Firekeeper from the Firekeeper Saga by Jane Lindskold.

Snow White - A book with an eclectic cast of characters.


Seveneves by Neal Stephenson

Sleeping Beauty - A book that put you to sleep.


An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund - Good premise, extremely predictable.

The Lion King - A character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood.


Mare from Mare's War by Tanita S. Davis

Beauty and the Beast - A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by but found the story to be beautiful.


The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle - 1,796 pages that are well worth it!

Aladdin - A character who gets their wish granted for better or for worse.


Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - She gets an adventure of a lifetime with Kell that's for sure!

Mulan - A character who pretends to be someone or something they're not.


Laia from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir pretending to be a slave.

Toy Story - A book with characters you wish would come to life.


The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling - Do I really need to explain why?

Comments

  1. Such a cool tag, I love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the book an ember in the ashes. I can't believe I didn't think about Laia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review