Skip to main content

Dead Men Kill by L. Ron Hubbard - Review


❋ ❋ 

Detective Terry Lane, a tough and brilliant homicide cop with some snappy dialogue, thought he had seen everything until he begins working on this strange case. Then again, he's never seen a murder spree targeting the rich and powerful where the perpetrators are the walking dead.

The title pretty much says it all in this story. I've always liked a good zombie tale, so when I saw this one free for Kindle a short while back I made sure to get it. These days zombie lore is much more well-known than in the 1930s when this was written, so some of it was pretty easy for me to figure out what was coming. Seriously, though, I was surprised to see Lane figure everything out! This pulp fiction novel is, honestly, about as pulpy as it can possibly be, but it sure was a lot of fast-paced fun!


I read this ebook from February 8 - 9, 2015 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review